Hand Painted Leather Hide
Our hand printed leather hide are all made to order. The printed is freehand, each piece is unique. For more information contact me at email@example.com
Price range $1200 per hide. (Trade prices available)
- Due to the hand-painted and stenciled process, designs are sold in full-hide.
- Please submit a cutting of your current sample showing all colors. We will match the color as closely as possible.
Hand Painted, stencil, and patchwork designs can be modified in terms of color palette, ground cloth, and configuration. Custom orders require an approved strike-off prior to producing a yardage order.
- Delivery: 2-3 weeks.
- Please include a working sample showing custom colors and their proper placement with your strike-off order.
- Written approval is required to proceed with the production of the yardage order.
- A strike-off must be purchased if the designer chooses to make significant color and/or placement changes in the original strike-off.
A backing is not included. It is recommended that silk fabrics should be backed if they are going to be used for upholstery. The cotton knit backing can be provided for an additional fee. There is a 10 yard minimum for this service, and it requires an additional two weeks per order.
- Characteristic irregularities within the ground fabrics add individuality to each yard of fabric; variations in the pattern designs are characteristic of the hand painting process. These variations are in no way considered to be defects.
- Fabrics are not guaranteed against fading, wear, or crocking. All fabric should be lined or backed.
Cancellations and Returns for Custom Orders
- Custom orders may not be canceled once the strike-off is approved and production has begun. Custom orders are not returnable.