Red Silk Drapes - Curtains & Drapes
These red silk drapes are all hand-painted silk By the nature of the hand-painting process, no two pieces are exactly the same. Each piece of the bedroom window curtains is one-of-a-kind. Additional color, and size options are available.
- Style: Flat Curtain Panel Pair (1 left, 1 right)
- Silk Velvet: Silk/Rayon
- Style: No-repeating.
- Lining: Standard or blackout, from Hanes, creases, water, and stain-resistant.
- All panels are fan-fold with hooks.
- Constructed with Blind Stitching and 4’ Buckram Headings + Bottom Weights.
- Each curtain is designed and handmade to order in our studio in Walnut, Ca.
- Lead Time: 4-5 weeks.
- Dry Clean.
- Free Shipping Continental USA
All of our products are proudly made by hand in California.
PayPal CREDIT NOW AVAILABLE BUY NOW, PAY LATER!! APPLY AT CHECKOUT
If you can't find the size you need, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our draperies are available in extra long lengths and extra wide widths. Also, available top header, pinch pleats, French pleats, grommets, or Roman Shade.
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Therefore, we always recommend requesting a swatch.
Sara Palacios Designs stands 100% behind our products. Each piece is carefully finished and packed to ensure safe transport. We encourage you to inspect your items on receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit or you discover any manufacturing defects, contact us immediately.
Fabric for window treatments is printed to order. Window treatments are a final sale and may not be returned or exchanged. Return policy
Custom orders require an approved strike-off prior to producing a yardage order.
- Delivery: 2-3 weeks.
- Please include a working sample showing custom colors and their proper placement with your strike-off order.
- Written approval is required to proceed with the production of the yardage order.
- A strike-off must be purchased if the designer chooses to make significant color and/or placement changes in the original strike-off.
A backing is not included. It is recommended that silk fabrics should be backed if they are going to be used for upholstery. The cotton knit backing can be provided for an additional fee. There is a 10 yard minimum for this service, and it requires an additional two weeks per order.
- Characteristic irregularities within the ground fabrics add individuality to each yard of fabric; variations in the pattern designs are characteristic of the hand painting process. These variations are in no way considered to be defects.
- Fabrics are not guaranteed against fading, wear, or crocking. All fabric should be lined or backed.
If you need a custom size, I need the following information, so I can give you an accurate quote.
Please, copy and paste this worksheet when sending me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Finish widths of your window
( I recommend adding 4-8" on each side from the frame of the window).
2. Finish length
(I recommend hanging the rods 4-8” above the frame of the window. This will give the illusion of a higher ceiling.)
3. Aare the panels going to be stationary of functioning)
5. Standard lining or blackout lining.
6. Pleat Styles: Flat, Pinch Pleat, Parisian Pleat, Inverted Pleat.