Patchwork Bordered Curtains - Curtains & Drapes
These patchwork bordered curtains are panels are made to order. Our set of 2 banded curtains are all hand-made. By the nature of the hand stitching process, no two pieces are exactly the same. Each piece is one-of-a-kind.
How to order? Please, contact us at email@example.com.
- Flat Curtain Panel Set of 2. Pair (1 left, 1 right)
- Style: No-repeating
- Main Fabric: Faux Silk or Linen
- Border: Multi Quilted Fabric 30" High
- These panels will be constructed with Blind Stitching
- 5” Buckram Heading and Bottom Weights.
- Hanes Lining or Blackout
Please specify the end-use for the fabric. We paint panels 4-6 yards at a time.
- Due to the hand-painted and stenciled process, designs are sold in full-yard increments only.
- Please submit a cutting of your current sample showing all colors. We will match the color as closely as possible.
Hand Painted, stencil, and patchwork designs can be modified in terms of color palette, ground cloth, and configuration. Custom orders require an approved strike-off prior to producing a yardage order.
- Delivery: 2-3 weeks.
- Please include a working sample showing custom colors and their proper placement with your strike-off order.
- Written approval is required to proceed with the production of the yardage order.
- A strike-off must be purchased if the designer chooses to make significant color and/or placement changes in the original strike-off.
A backing is not included. It is recommended that silk fabrics should be backed if they are going to be used for upholstery. The cotton knit backing can be provided for an additional fee. There is a 10 yard minimum for this service, and it requires an additional two weeks per order.
- Characteristic irregularities within the ground fabrics add individuality to each yard of fabric; variations in the pattern designs are characteristic of the hand painting process. These variations are in no way considered to be defects.
- Fabrics are not guaranteed against fading, wear, or crocking. All fabric should be lined or backed.
Extra-long lengths and wider widths are available.
If you need a custom size, I need the following information, so I can give you an accurate quote.
Please, copy and paste this worksheet when sending me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Finish widths of your window
( I recommend adding 4-8" on each side from the frame of the window).
2. Finish length
(I recommend hanging the rods 4-8” above the frame of the window. This will give the illusion of a higher ceiling.)
3. Aare the panels going to be stationary of functioning)
5. Standard lining or blackout lining.
6. Pleat Styles: Flat, Pinch Pleat, Parisian Pleat, Inverted Pleat.
Care, Shipping, and Returns
Custom orders may not be canceled once the strike-off is approved and production has begun. Custom orders are not returnable.
Lead time 4-8 weeks.
Free Shipping Continental USA.