Patchwork Quilt Fabric
Our patchwork quilt fabrics are one of a kind. Techniques we use to create our quilt designs are patchwork, quilting, applique, and hand embroidery.
Price per piece: $198 (Trade prices available)
Approximate piece dimensions: 28"W x 28"L
Minimum 2 pieces
Because of the nature of hand painting or the patchwork process no two pieces are exactly the same. The fabric we use are silks, velvet, woven, linen, and printed cotton. Every piece is one-of-a-kind. Please, contact us for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the end-use for the patchwork/quilted fabric. .
- Due to the hand-painted and stenciled process, designs are sold in full-yard increments only.
- Please submit a cutting of your current sample showing all colors. We will match the color as closely as possible.
Hand Painted, stencil, and patchwork designs can be modified in terms of color palette, ground cloth, and confi
- Delivery: 2-3 weeks.
- Please include a working sample showing custom colors and their proper placement with your strike-off order.
- Written approval is required to proceed with the production of the yardage order.
- A strike-off must be purchased if the designer chooses to make significant color and/or placement changes in the original strike-off.
- Characteristic irregularities within the ground fabrics add individuality to each yard of fabric; variations in the pattern designs are characteristic of the hand painting process. These variations are in no way considered to be defects.
- Fabrics are not guaranteed against fading, wear, or crocking.
Cancellations and Returns for Custom Orders
- Custom orders may not be canceled once the strike-off is approved and production has begun. Custom orders are not returnable.