Patchwork Quilt, Custom Fabric
All our patchwork quilt fabrics are made to order. Our custom fabric can be used for upholstered in you select in the colorway you desire. Because of the nature of hand painting or the patchwork process no two pieces are exactly the same. The fabric we use is silks, velvet, woven, linen, and printed cotton. Every piece is one-of-a-kind.
Minimum order: 2 pieces
Free Shipping Continental USA
Product Details:Repetition: Random
Dye lots may vary. As a result, there may be slight color variations between your swatch and the final product
Fabric yardage orders have a 4-yard minimum.
Lead time: 3-4 weeks
General Ordering Information
Please submit a cutting of your current sample showing all colors. We will match the color as closely as possible.
Patchwork designs can be modified in terms of color palette, ground cloth, and configuration. Custom orders require an approved strike-off prior to producing a yardage order.
- Delivery: 2-3 weeks.
- Please include a working sample showing custom colors and their proper placement with your strike-off order.
- Written approval is required to proceed with the production of the yardage order.
- A strike-off must be purchased if the designer chooses to make significant color and/or placement changes in the original strike-off.
- Characteristic irregularities within the ground fabrics add individuality to each yard of fabric; variations in the pattern designs are characteristic of the hand painting process. These variations are in no way considered to be defects.
- Fabrics are not guaranteed against fading, wear, or crocking.
Cancellations and Returns for Custom Orders
- Custom orders may not be canceled once the strike-off is approved and production has begun. Custom orders are not returnable.