This curtains style are all handcrafted. The borders are quilted and stenciled, thus creating a unique window curtain. By the nature of the hand-painting process, no two pieces are exactly the same. Each piece is one-of-a-kind.
How to order? Please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Shipping Continental USA.
- Style: No-repeating.
- Main Fabric: Silk or Linen
- Quilted Fabric: Multi
- Border Fabric: Multi Patchwork 60" High
- These panels will be constructed with Blind Stitching
- 5” Buckram Heading and Bottom Weights.
- Hanes Lining or Blackout
- Fabric: 54” Wide
- Lead time 4-5 weeks
- Dry Clean
- Free Shipping Continental USA
General Ordering Information
Please submit a cutting of your current sample showing all colors. We will match the color as closely as possible.
Patchwork designs can be modified in terms of color palette, ground cloth, and configuration. Custom orders require an approved strike-off prior to producing a yardage order.
- Delivery: 2-3 weeks.
- Please include a working sample showing custom colors and their proper placement with your strike-off order.
- Written approval is required to proceed with production of the yardage order.
- A strike-off must be purchased if the designer chooses to make significant color and/or placement changes in the original strike-off.
- Characteristic irregularities within the ground fabrics add individuality to each yard of fabric; variations in the pattern designs are characteristic of the hand painting process. These variations are in no way considered to be defects.
- Fabrics are not guaranteed against fading, wear, or crocking.
Cancellations and Returns for Custom Orders
- Custom orders may not be canceled once the strike-off is approved and production has begun. Custom orders are not returnable.
Extra long lengths and wider widths are available; please send me an email with your request. email@example.com