Black Patterned Curtains - Curtains & Drapes
These black patterned curtains are made to order. Our black patterned curtains are all hand-painted. By the nature of the hand-painting process, no two pieces are exactly the same. Our black patterned curtains are made to order. Each piece is one-of-a-kind.
How to order? Please, contact us at email@example.com.
- Curtain Panels Set of 2 48" wide each panel. Pair (1 left, 1 right)
- Border: Quilted Fabric
- Main Fabric: Faux Silk or Linen
- Border Fabric: Multi Patchwork 40" High
- Lining: Standard from Hanes, creases, water, and stain-resistant.
- All panels are fan-fold with hooks.
- Constructed with Blind Stitching and 4’ Buckram Headings + Bottom Weights.
- Each curtain is designed and handmade to order in our studio in Walnut, Ca.
- Lead Time: 4-5 weeks.
- Dry Clean.
- Free Shipping Continental USA
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen. Therefore, we always recommend requesting a swatch.
As a general rule, for proper fullness panels should measure 2-3 times the width of your window/opening. Email your window/door dimension so I can give an estimate.
Standard measurement to install your curtains: add 4-8” on each side of the window frame and 4-8” above the window frame. Panels should at least touch the flour. This will give the illusion of a higher ceiling.
Sara Palacios Designs stands 100% behind our products. Each piece is carefully finished and packed to ensure safe transport. We encourage you to inspect your items on receipt of your purchase. In the event that damage occurs in transit or you discover any manufacturing defects, contact us immediately.
Fabric for window treatments is printed to order. Window treatments are a final sale and may not be returned or exchanged. Return policy